Registration for the conference is now open. The deadline for early registration is 22 July 2011.
- An accepted paper will only be published in the proceedings if at least one author registers for the conference. Only full (non-student) registrations will be allowed for this purpose. One full registration will cover the publication of one accepted paper. Additional papers by the same author can be covered at a cost of $100 per paper. The deadline for author registration is 22 July 2011. If you register late, your paper may not appear in the proceedings.
- Step 1) Please fill the registration form ( Click! ) and send it to Kyung-Joong Kim (kimkj @ sejong.ac.kr)
- Step 2) There are three ways to pay the registration fee
|Full registration – IEEE member||US$500||US$550|
|Full registration – Non-IEEE member||US$600||US$650|
|*Student registration – IEEE member||US$310||US$340|
|*Student registration – Non-IEEE meber||US$360||US$410|
|Additional Paper||US$100 per paper|
- To qualify for student registration, the registrant must be a full-time student at the time of registration. A letter of verification from the registrant’s Departmental Chair must accompany such a registration. Any registration received without a verification letter will not be accepted. Copies of student identification cards are not acceptable. Send a copy of the verification letter to the local chair (Kyung-Joong Kim, Email: kimkj @ sejong.ac.kr)
- A 50% refund will only be made for cancellations received by the local chair on or before 22 July 2011. There will be no refund for cancellations made after 22 July 2011.
Refunds will be processed after the conference conclusion.
- Contact the conference local chair (Kyung-Joong Kim, kimkj @ sejong.ac.kr) if you are unable to pay via the following means.