You can see the details at http://cilab.sejong.ac.kr/cig2011/?page_id=312
Due to numerous requests, we have decided to extend the submission deadline for the 2011 IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence and Games (CIG).
The new paper submission deadline for regular and special sessions is
May 2, 2011.
Decision notification and camera-ready deadlines will not be affected.
- Greg Ashe, Director of Business Intelligence, Blizzard Entertainment
- Jong-Hwan Kim, KAIST, Korea, “The father of robot football”
- Jeff Orkin, Massachussetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Nathan Sturtevant, University of Denver, USA
- Genetic Programming and Game Computational Intelligence
- Real-time strategy games
- Computational Intelligence in Racing Games
- Cultural Algorithms: Incorporating Social Intelligence into Virtual Worlds by Bob Reynolds
- Experience-Driven Procedural Content Generation by Georgios N. Yannakakis and Julian Togelius
- Experimentation in CI-Affected Games Research by Mike Preuss
- Automating the Analysis of Evolved Agents by Dan Ashlock
You can see the details at http://cilab.sejong.ac.kr/cig2011/?page_id=394