- [Sep 2015 ~ Aug 2016] Prof. Kim leaves on Sabbatical at Human Computer Interaction Institute @ Carnegie Mellon University.
- [Mar 2016] An Interview about StarCraft from Man-Je Kim was conducted by DongaScience Reporter. Watch Video Interview here
- [Jan 2016] Cheong-mok Bae and Seonghoon Yoon received a Good Paper Award from Undergraduate Student Paper Competition @ KIISE Winter Conference.
- [Sep 2015] Jiyuu Yi, Manje Kim, and Cheong-mok Bae were ranked as 2nd and 3rd place of IEEE CIG fighting game AI competitions Sejong Press
- [AUG 2015] Sehar Shahzad Farooq, In-seok Oh, Man-je Kim and Prof. Kim, organize a 2015 StarCraft AI Competition at IEEE CIG 2015.
- [August 2015] Cheong-Mok Bae was selected as a travel grant awardee for IEEE CIG 2015.
- [July ~ August 2015] Three lab mebmers (HyunSoo Park, Du-Mim Yoon and In-Seok Oh) will have an internship at NCSoft.
- [June 2015] Prof. Kim gave a special lecture @ NCSoft.
- [Feb 2015] Presentation Award @ KIISE (Korean Institute of Information Scienctists and Engineers) 2014 Fall Conference (HyunTae Kim).
- [AUG 2014] Prize and Awards in Game AI Competitions @ IEEE CIG and ECAI Results.
- [AUG 2014] Prof. Kim is added to the editorial board of Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial Intelligence JETAI .
- [AUG 2014] Prof. Kim is appointed as a vice chair of real-time strategy games task force at games technical committee in IEEE Computational Intelligence Society RTS TF
- [AUG 2014] Prof. Kim (with Prof. Sung-Bae Cho, Ruck Thawonmas, and Jacek Mandziuk) got approval on the The Scientific World Journal special issue on “Recent Advances in Intelligent Techniques for Games,” CFP
- [AUG 2014] Prof. Kim (with Prof. Sung-Bae Cho) organizes a special session on “Mobile and Entertainment Computing,” at IES 2014 CFP.