- IEEE CIG 2010 StarCraft AI Competition
- IEEE CIG 2011 StarCraft AI Competition
- IEEE CIG 2012 StarCraft AI Competition
- IEEE CIG 2013 StarCraft AI Competition
- IEEE CIG 2014 StarCraft AI Competition
- IEEE CIG 2015 StarCraft AI Competition
- IEEE CIG 2016 StarCraft AI Competition
IEEE CIS provides *prizes* (500USD/300USD/200USD) to winners.
* Student (PhD, Master, Bsc, high school,…, primary school)
* (*) Young professional (within 8 years after the first degree. If
someone got a bachelor 8 years ago, got a master 6 years ago and
finished his/her PhD about 2 years ago is still eligible).
* Student and Young professional are treated equally.
* A team in which at least one of the main contributors is a student
or a young professional.
The awarding policy for winners in game competitions in 2017 is available on the IEEE CIS Student Game-Based Competition Sub-Committee (SGBC) webpage now.
We’d like to express great thanks to David Churchill for his great support on the tournament management software and competition operation.
StarCraft®: Brood War®
Used with permission granted to CIG. Blizzard has consented to run the competition via the Broodwar API interface, which uses a back door of the game and is not in any form related to Blizzard. Thanks!
©1998 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. StarCraft, Brood War and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.